Locations: Topeka, KS | Manhattan, KS | Kansas City, MO
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented Architectural Designer to join our team at the Architect One/Topeka KS office.
Architect One is an award-winning architecture & design firm with offices in Manhattan, KS, Topeka, KS, and Kansas City, MO. We are a full-service design firm, including architecture, interior design, and urban design opportunities. Our clients encompass much of the Midwest and reach as far as both coasts. Our 33+ years of service to our clients' successful projects includes work in the following design studios:
Medical, Worship, Education (K-12 & Collegiate), Commercial (office, retail, etc), Hospitality, Light Industrial & Modular, Multi-family Housing, Historic Preservation & Renovation, Civic, Urban Design, Custom Residential, etc.
Individuals who join our AO Team will have the opportunity to work on projects with a high level of design collaboration with senior team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Previous Professional experience, including internships, are preferred
- Construction Document and computer-aided drafting (CAD) experience and highly-skilled in Revit & AutoCAD
- Experience with Bluebeam Revu, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Office
- 3-D & BIM modeling, digital modeling, and rendering experience (Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, and Enscape)
- Competent to work in a fast-paced design environment with multiple, tight deadlines and work on various projects concurrently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented team-player
- Excellent graphic presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, an ability to carry out design concept to realization
- Have obtained an NCARB certificate and tracking to be licensed
Candidates are requested to submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF formats.
Revit, rendering, BIM, digital modeling, Autocad, modular construction, BIM 360, CAD, Sketchup.
Job Type: Full-time
Architectural Designer Salary: $50,000.00 and up (subject to skill & experience)
Benefits: We offer a full-package of benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Health insurance, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, and Relocation assistance, Bonus Pay.
Education: Bachelor's or Master's of Architecture (required)
Professional License: Not Required
Our team at AO is adhering to Covid-19 best practices when circumstances warrant. We prefer to hold in-person interviews when conditions allow.
All candidates are to be prepared for video-conference interviews.
Shortlist interviews will be in-person.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to the location desired below.