Locations: Topeka, KS | Manhattan, KS | Kansas City, MO
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented Architectural Designer to join our team at the Architect One/Topeka KS office.
Architect One is an award-winning architecture & design firm with offices in Manhattan, KS, Topeka, KS, and Kansas City, MO. We are a full-service design firm, including architecture, interior design, and urban design opportunities. Our clients encompass much of the Midwest and reach as far as both coasts. Our 33+ years of service to our clients' successful projects includes work in the following design studios:
Medical, Worship, Education (K-12 & Collegiate), Commercial (office, retail, etc), Hospitality, Light Industrial & Modular, Multi-family Housing, Historic Preservation & Renovation, Civic, Urban Design, Custom Residential, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture and Licensed in Kansas and/or Missouri.
- 3+ years Project Management & Construction Administration experience
- Create and propose project budget and schedule estimations
- In-depth knowledge of Building Systems Design
- Coordination of Engineering Consultants
- LEED-AP Certification is preferred (not required)
- Organize and schedule project team staffing for project delivery and deadlines
- Highly-skilled in REVIT for use design and construction document production
- Experienced with Bluebeam Revu, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Office
- 3-D modeling and rendering experience (Lumion, Enscape, and Rhino)
- Competent to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, tight deadlines and work on various projects concurrently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent graphic presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, an ability to carry out project management from design concept to realization
Candidates are requested to submit resume and portfolio in PDF formats
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Professional: 3 years (Required)
- Professional Architect License (Required)
Work Location: Topeka. KS
Our team at AO is adhering to Covid-19 best practices when circumstances warrant. We prefer to hold in-person interviews when conditions allow.
All candidates are to be prepared for video-conference interviews.
Shortlist interviews will be in-person.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to the location desired below.