Date Posted: March 10, 2022
Number of Positions Open: 1 total position/ one location:
- Topeka, KS
Job Type: Professional Track/ Full-time position. 45-Hour week
Pay Range: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year/ Salary (Exempt Status)
Application Instructions: Candidates are requested to submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF formats to the [email protected]. Please date the information and mark it “Marketing Director Position”.
Architect One is looking for a competent Marketing Director to oversee the professional architectural and interior design firm's marketing ventures and assist with coordination of business development and client relationship management. This position, on our growing organization, will oversee developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the firm's market presence in all three locations we have offices and the region/states we serve. Key tasks will include create a variety of branding visuals and messaging affirming the importance we place on making a difference in the communities we live, work, and play in. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for this role on our team, able to employ effective and unique marketing techniques to continue our growth and success. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive and inspire creativity and enthusiasm in our team, consultants, and clients. The goal is to increase the Architect One’s market share, maximize revenues, to thrive in a competitive professional services market.
- Monitor progress of Marketing strategies and coordinate with company’s Business Development and Client Relationship Management strategies
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing, communications, and branding strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Collaborate with Firm design professionals to create and produce messaging, graphics, and other content for proposals and information documents
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence including social media and website
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control marketing budgets and allocate resources amongst projects and
- Be a key contributor and participant in strategic partnerships and drive the Firm’s engagement with current and future clients, media, and community leaders.
- Experience as Marketing Director, or working in direct support of one and ready to move up
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Experience in Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Public Communications
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on professional experience in communications, graphic art, photography, website design
- Experience creating, editing producing messaging & visual content for proposal documents
- Website and Social Media management, including schedule, editing, content creation, strategy
- Professional photography of buildings, spaces, events, and activities
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Creating, editing producing messaging & visual content for proposal documents
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus, not required
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications, graphics arts, or relevant field
NOTE: Architect One is following recommended COVID-19 work-place best practices. When circumstances have required, our team has worked remotely, and returned to in-office work place operations when conditions allowed. All AO staff are outfitted to work as effectively as possible, remotely when needed, and with an emphasis on efficiency and flexibility during these challenging times.
Architect One is an award-winning architecture & design firm with offices in:
- Manhattan, KS,
- Topeka, KS, and
- Kansas City, MO.
Our current clients encompass much of the Midwest and reach as far as both coasts. Our more than 30-years of service to our clients' successful projects includes the following design studios:
- Light Industrial & Modular,
- Education (K-12 & Collegiate),
- Commercial (office, retail, etc),
- Multi-family Housing,
- Historic Preservation & Renovation,
- Urban Design,
- Custom Residential, etc.
Our team at AO is adhering to Covid-19 best practices when circumstances warrant. We prefer to hold in-person interviews when conditions allow.
All candidates are to be prepared for video-conference interviews.
Shortlist interviews will be in-person.